.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 7

Audio Major

If you remember way back in October I told you my class was doing a live production of the original 1938 H.G. Welles War of the Worlds to broadcast on the student radio station. Well unless you were in Cedarville during that, you could not have heard it...but you can now! The original can still be downloaded here if you want to compare it, but here's the 64 kbps (mono) version that we did last semester. It's the original script and meant to sound like the original broadcast so it's in mono and EQ'ed to sound like old-timey radio.

Also, I have done many other projects during my time here at Cedarville. None of them are particularly good becasue they were almost all done in one night (yes, I am a slacker) but I thought you might enjoy them if you have not heard them before.

Fall 2005-
A commercial giving the basic gospel message. A little corny but it got me an A! There's two of them because we had to two different ones.

Spring 2005-
This one is a commercial that we were given a script for and given the assignment of making it. I used a 4th grade class at Cedarcliff, and two friends from Cedarville (Julie as the narrator and Amber as one of the kids).

Another comercial with a given script...this one for a product called "Actual Reality"
Actual Reality Commercial

And my first audio project of my college career, a one minuet story about anything I wanted. I obviously took some frustration out with this one and it actually came out pretty good!

*Note - If anything won't play through your browser, just right click on the link and choose "Save Link As..." and play it from your computer.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home