.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, January 25

About an Arkansanian

That's my brother now...if that's what they're really called and I gotta tell ya, it was quite a trip.

But that's not really what I want to talk about because that's obviously not the important issue. My brother is now gone! Am I devastated? Ruined? Depressed? No, I am proud! Aaron is awesome and I know that what he's going to be doing is something that he is not only really good at, but loves.

I learned so much from him that when I think of all the things I now quote as knowledge, they are almost all either credited to Wikipedia or him (and that's a pretty good source to be compared to if you ask me). Aaron could just about work on any program that I have ever heard of and be teaching you more about it than a robot could...if robots could teach...

But most importantly...this is the mushy part...he was a great brother too. Never scared to critique, always ready to help, and never afraid to start a battle of throwing ice cubes and rubbing his feet on me at 3am (don't ask). Aaron, I salute you and all the amazing things you've done to make me who I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home