.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 17

AELive.net....it's dot com!

It really is AELive.com and it's finalyy up and nearly flawless. This has taken up almost all of my free time for the last couple weeks and a lot of my time over the last month and a half or so. It was pretty rough getting everything to work together. You have to get the perfect mix of versions for everything for it to work (this is extremely difficult!) and we finally did.

Of course Aaron deserves more credit than me seing as how he's the only one that really knows what he's doing with HTML and CSS and .php files in general, but we also owe a lot to those crazy forum people. There's people on those help forums that seemingly do nothing all day but help people with broken stuff. Particularly the Simple Machines Forum...forum. This one guy was just sitting there answering my questions for about 3 hours at 11::00 and then answered some more when he woke up in the morning!

Anyway, I am sick of working on websites although it was an awesome and educational task. Too bad we still have the WFFC one to do this week...I'm going to get some ice cream.

2 Comments:

  • the site is awesome!
    thanks for all your hard word.

    By Blogger Kim, at 19/1/06 9:58 AM  

  • Site looks great man! Although you said you'd make me a moderator and I beith not one!... But it's incredible!

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 20/1/06 11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home