.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, January 3

I would like to say...

Cars are stupid! I mean, if there's one thing on a car that should never break, it's the tail pipe. Seriously, how hard is it to funnel smoke through a tube from one end of the car to the other. Well, not only did mine break, but mine broke 4 times (including the time my whole muffler fell off).

This tube of smoke really doesn't need to be that strong or anything, it just needs to stay on the car and all connected. In order to achieve this, it may be necessary to attach the pipe to the car more than just at each end of the 9ft pipe! I have since added 4 more supports (coat hangers) along my tail pipe to secure it. Pontiac should really take note of that, and everyone out there should probably add some coat hangers themselves before theirs begins to slowly decinigrate and fall apart.

I have learned my lesson.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home