.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 30

Another Day

I'm not one for posting videos but this one truly is irresistible. Just look at his eyes after he slips up, oh man!

So here I am sitting in class talking about economic and government systems when all of the sudden, I realize I really don't care what a bourgeoisie is or whether or not the proletariat hates them. This is pretty much the realization I come to every monday, wednesday, and friday.

Here are some other things you should know about me:

90% of the time I cannot stand the smell of that lip gloss that you girls use. Especially when used in the car.

Lasagna is way better than spaghetti.

There's not many things I would chose over my friend...even like a million dollars or something.

It doesn't get any better than a road trip, especially with cool people.

It is very hard for me to dislike a person...usually.

I cannot plan anything...ever. I just like to wing it.

I write papers best at night (read: the night before)...and my professors agree.

I have decided, in my infinite knowledge, that the education system (as is in america) is completely worthless.

Many...well almost all of the time, I forget things...at least until the last minuet (i.e. assignments, important events [Kayla's Birthday party], and things people tell me).

Even though I may forget what you tell me, I am a good listener.

Professors need to learn to say, "Nope, you're wrong." rather than, "Well...that's not exactly what we're looking for right now..."

And finally...I love watching God move either in other people, other places, and definitely in myself.

**Important Update on my life**

In case you haven't heard, Sony has recalled the 52 disks that had the rootkit technology. So if you have one of those...GET RID OF IT! Apparently the people here at the radio station here didn't know and are still giving them away to innocent people.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home