.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 3

I'm Back Baby!

I got my laptop back today, and a day early too! So I am sitting here in Cedarville's SSC (Steven's Student Center) on my laptop just like the good old days. I am even working and making double time (not quite the triple time I had last weekend).

We are going to have a "Slam Poet" in the Hive tonight...which I guess is something like a rapper...but classier or something. I hope it's good...or maybe I don't really care because I will have my laptop with me anyway. Get online and talk to me!

2 Comments:

  • Thats what Im a doin, talkin to you online.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 3/11/05 8:15 PM  

  • yeah. except that everyone was invited anyways.

    i thought you were scheduled to go on saturday. i guess sunday wasn't a good day for you.

    i hope you get a boyfriend soon.

    By Blogger Kim, at 4/11/05 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home