.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 21

Fall Break

So I am on fall break right now. "What is fall break for?", you may ask. Well I have no idea, but I do know that I love it. I slept in until 2pm yesterday and 1pm today....and I FEEL GREAT! I have been quite lax in updating, and for that I apologise because I know how many people depend on my blog for daly entertainment.

Anyway, I plan to continue to have a weekend of fun and relaxing. I've been watching some movies, plaing some Halo 2, and reading my latest issue of Popular Science (which is about spaceships...again...). I'll have some interesting technology for you all to see soon...it's pretty cool stuff. Until then....toodleoo.

2 Comments:

  • In reference to you post about how you hate cats, I hit a cat not too long ago, it ran right into the direction I was heading. Marvin still will not let it go.
    Leslie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 21/10/05 9:10 PM  

  • Kinda wish I had a Fall Break, and could sleep until when ever I wanted! You suck.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 25/10/05 1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home