.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 11

Evil Cats


frrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Originally uploaded by bastet.flickr.
I absolutely hate cats! I cannot stand them. Kittens...sometimes...but full blown cats, out of the question.

I compare them to the art in the fast food restaurants. It's there and you see it but nobody really enjoys it, nobody gets anything out of it, it's just there only for the purpose of having something there. Nobody really enjoys cats, they just have them so they have something. That's the way I see it so I say we should all punch kittens in the throat so we can kill them all!

3 Comments:

  • AMEN! I despise cats, mine at my transfer cord to my iPod... I wanted to skin it and mmake Cat rinds.... GARRR!!!!

    PUNCH KITTENS IN THE THROAT!'

    If Becca sees this, Derek wrote it, not Bobby.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 12/10/05 12:22 AM  

  • yes cats are evil... the all deserve to die a horrible painful death.

    By Blogger Kay-luh, at 12/10/05 10:29 AM  

  • Now that's funny stuff!!

    By Blogger Larry, at 18/10/05 10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home