.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 7

Owned

I have to admit that I thought I was pretty decent at racquetball. Well, last night I met reality.

It's not that I actually thought nobody in the world was better than me, I just wasn't expecting it from someone in a "casual" racquetball club. This guy killed me like 15-3 every time (and we played like 6 times). It was really fun actually and I think I even played pretty good, but I am definately humbled greatly. So I need to practice a lot if anyone wants to come down for a game here or there...I'm really sore today though.

1 Comments:

  • Humility is for those who have no bragging rights, and it isn't bragging if it is the truth...

    Either way, I say that if you want a challenge...bring it. I enjoy "encouraging" youngins in the sport to continue to mature in skill...

    By Blogger Joel, at 9/10/05 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home