.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, September 24

Whenever I Feel Like It!

Well since Josh pointed out that the "Image of the Day" is not actually updated every day (which is exactly what I was afraid of) I have changed the name to "Image of the Whenever I Feel Like It!"...yeah, it's not very professional so I hope you see what you've done. Happy Josh?

In other news I now have an iPod. I freaking love it! I have been listening to This Week In Tech and Digital Photography Tips From the Top Floor...and of course all the beautiful music too. I don't even bike to classes anymore...I walk so I can listen to my iPod longer. I suppose I'll probably loose weight because of it.

So yeah...life's good...saw War of the Worlds...good movie, they just didn't explain enough...imagine The Matrix without any of the dialogue explaining everything...yeah, you'd be lost...plus Tom Cruise just wants to spread his Crazy Juice...plus Best In Show is a good movie...that's all...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home