.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, September 7

Productivity

I just had the most productive half-week ever and it's only getting better. Let me tell you how it went:

Friday
On friday I was an idiot! I completely forgot Kayla's party because I suck...sorry Kayla...I suppose you should kill me now. Other than that I did go out with some friends to hang out and watch a few movies. I now have a calendar program to keep me straight though.

Saturday
It gets even better from here on. Media team in the morning of course where we accomplish everything we wanted to. Got announcement slides, title slides, and even the new Warehouse Productions logo. I like it. Also got to catch up on some good TV with Aaron's amazing TiVo.

Sunday
My favorite day of the 5 as I would say I accomplished the most stuff that I wanted to. It started off with being spontaneous and deciding to go camping that night. So after church (where I ran an excellent projector show) Aaron and I went off to John Brian State Park to find us some campin' grounds. We got 2 spots and returned to tell all of our success. Camping was not to happen yet though. Off we go to our Aunt's house to have our family Labor Day celebration extravaganza. Us guys quickly accomplished our football draft for the year and got outta there. We then fly off to the church to meet up to go camping. It was a great time of burning wood and trading massages.

Monday
A bit of a slower day but still packed with fun. We all slowly wake up and pack up and decide that there has to be something more to do. Most of everybody was tired and just went home but despite me staying up all night, a few of us went off to play racquetball at Cedarville followed by a game of pool. That was about all the fun we could take so we all dispersed and I slept.

Tuesday
Meeting, meeting and a lot more meetings. After classes at 12:30 and 1:30 I had a meeting for work at 4, a volleyball game at 5, a radio station meeting at 7 and finally chapel set-up for work from 9-11 I started on my homework. I had way to much and am still working on a paper due at 2 (4 pages single spaced) and I think it is terrible. Oh well...at least I had fun!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home