.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 5

Spiritual Stuff

As many of you may have heard me say before, my spiritual life hasn't been exactly spectacular for about the last 4 months. I feel I have been working my way out of it and have learned a lot being tested in this time of my life. It just seems that for every good thing that has happened something bad comes with it. It's like running in sand.

I don't want to make it sound like I am complaining as I know I have an incredibly blessed life. I have great family and incredible friends, a wonderful church, excellent jobs, and so many unforgettable experiences! I just want let you all know kinda what I'm going through and although life is great, I'm definitely trying to figure out a lot too. It's so hard to hear from God; especially when you're afraid He's going to say no to something you really want.

Just pray for me guys. I know I got plenty of awesome people backing me up...and Jesus too.

2 Comments:

  • you're in my prayers.

    By Blogger Kim, at 7/8/05 11:15 PM  

  • Man, I have so much to share with you when I get back.

    But also remeber Matthew, 18 I believe, it says that any prayer offered with the will of God in mind will be answered, and to also pray as though you have recieved.

    And your in my prayers man

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 9/8/05 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home