.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 30

Final Stretch

Well...final day. Going to hang with Amber and check out a potential new apartment for her. Hopefully we'll catch some Taco Bell and maybe an Arimany or two...or three. My flight is at 1:30 local time tomorrow and I'll land in Dayton at about 9:45 local time.

Camp is going to be sweet...that's a money back guarantee right ther'. I really need a haircut somehow before I go though. I don't want it to be like last year with that ridiculous hair out of control and everywhere. Hopefully SuperCuts will be open when I get back! If not...I will be shaggy for two more weeks. Here's my current hair condition...blowing in the wind in the back of the pickup:


Sweet Bangs

2 Comments:

  • I took that picture of your hair. #3 faded into the top. Don't forget it. Life just won't be the same around here without you. The tienda has already fallen apart.
    Have a safe trip home.
    Leslie

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/7/05 1:41 AM  

  • yes. definitely get your hair done before camp. cause last year it looked like total CRAP. and that's the truth. :)

    By Blogger Kim, at 1/7/05 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home