.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, June 20

"Blog-worthy"

Heat seeking fan...these were the inspiring and amazing words that popped into Bobby's head yesterday during lunch. It was quite a concept...a brilliant one indeed...and one to be given some true thought...

I know that if I had plenty of money and saw an advertisement for a heat seeking fan, I would buy it immediately. Think of it, you could have endless hours of fun just testing it's capabilities. Following you around the room until you grow weary of running in circles. Such a device would keep you cool until you turn on the oven, yes, but the concept alone would keep me happy. So Bobby and I are going into business as soon as we get back to make this amazing dream come true. Heck, with such a product we wouldn't even need a jingle or slogan.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home