.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, June 12

...And the Rest...

Along with all of the hard working missionaries there are also about 15-20 local workers that make the Ranch possible. Here are just a few of them that I have gotten to know a little...we call them "Team-A"...

Team-A
Hector works as a carpenter (and is an amazing one) and is also very good at soccer. Gerardo is in charge of all gardening and lives on the Ranch with his wife and 3 kids. Noe (Noah in English) was the bus driver and mechanic for a while. Now he has moved on to work for the government in the city. Reginaldo (or Reggie) is kind of the head of the carpenters and is learning a little English here and there. And finally Edgar also works as a carpenter and does other random jobs around the ranch.

...and I can't help but introduce you to...

Niños
...all the wonderful children I have met during my stay here. Blessing is of course Christianne and Jordi's daughter and is just too cute. Freddy and Joslyn are both kids of Gerardo and Freddy is learning to be a photographer with my camera in his spare time. Finally there's Vania. Her only problem is that she's cute and she knows it. She can get a little bratty, but hey, what kid doesn't.

So those are pretty much all the people I've met here. I do want to salute the other 15+ workers who I don't have pictures of...you guys are amazing also!

1 Comments:

  • Blessing is probably the cutest white baby I have ever seen in my life. :)

    By Blogger Kim, at 19/6/05 8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home