.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, June 24

Dragging Along

Wow, the Grat Comission is a crazy place and time. I have to admit...I'm not exactly loving it right now. I feel exhausted today. Maybe it's because I haven't stopped in 2 weeks now. All of my "shared" responsibilities seem to fall all on me (except the ones with Bobby...he picks up my slack) and it kinda sucks.

Hopefully these next couple days will be a little better as I have no real jobs during Xambaj (a youth camp) and all the Great Comission people will be busy with that. I have to admit that I'm really looking forward to coming home now though. 7 days left.

The only thing keeping me sane is, of course, the gringos (Leslie, Bobby and Adrea). We still have some good times between work and whenever we sneak in a break. Right now our main task it painting the church which we are now about 7/8 of the way done with.

That is all for now...Bobby is beautiful.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home