.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 28

I'm A Survivor

I want to apologize to you all right now as I have known about this for almost 2 months now and never told you. It may seem crazy but the next survivor (being filmed as we speak) is going on just a few hours down the road from where we are. That's right...Survivor Peten.

Actually they are calling it Survivor Guatemala but that's not the point. Mario and Suzanne got to drive out there and check it out. Apparently the crew has quite a village set up out there. Anyway...this may be a Survivor that I actually check out. I don't know why but I really want to see what it will be like.

1 Comments:

  • i had no idea about this. thanks for telling me. i'll be sure to check it out.

    By Blogger Kim, at 29/6/05 3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home