.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 18

PopSci

That's the trendy way to say Popular Science which I love dearly. Since coming back from a land where the worship leaders are English and the soundmen are DCTalk drummers I have had the amazing opportunity to receive my last three issues of the magazine all at once. It is an overwhelming and exhilarating feeling to have this much information to cram in all at once! Yes...I am a nerd!

Anyway, it is very good to be back. It's awesome to see all my friends again and need to spend the next 4 weeks of my life catching up with the rest of them. I have also taken on the task of finding a summer job...for the remaining 4 weeks of summer. I think I may have some work at Cedarville but we will have to wait and see on that.

I kinda wish I could have just relaxed this summer but I suppose I can always do that next summer. Yeah right....like that will happen!

2 Comments:

  • Which DC Talk drummer did you see? Rick May was the only real DC Talk drummer. He was the guy for years, and coincidently the producer on Faded Me's album they put out last year.

    By Blogger Joel, at 18/7/05 7:18 PM  

  • Yes, that is the one. He's a really cool guy!

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 19/7/05 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home