.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 26

Free iPod?

Yes that's right. A company called FreePay has set up an amazing system where cutomers sign up for offers (often free for 30 days), get 5 other friends to sign up and you get a free iPod. It's really not a scam as I know at least 4 people personally who have gotten their iPods this way.

I know it sounds weird and there's no pressure, but if you wanna help me get my 20GB color iPod ad get started on getting your own, then just click on MY link:
ipods.freepay.com/?r=15244865
and sign up for an offer. Everybody gets different offers but there's usually a free 30 day trial thing for something that if you don't cancel before 30 days you're good.

So...do it...
Nathan's Free iPod site

**update**
And to qualm Josh's fear of spam, I honestly have not recieved any after doing this...that I know of. But it's cool...I guess you just hate me.

3 Comments:

  • yeah. spam just isn't my thing. i would love to help though.
    maybe i'll just give you some money towards one. ;)

    By Blogger Kim, at 28/8/05 11:16 PM  

  • nathan!what a wonderful blog you have!! i have slowly been working my way through everyone's blogs since i started my own.yours was so funny and yet real.i hope to get mine as spiffed up as the rest of ya'alls here soon.sorry about the anonymous post , i don't want to be added as a link on everybodies blogs. jennifer

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 31/8/05 12:14 AM  

  • I already get 250+mnew messages a day in my mail box... 50 more wont matter Im sure.

    But if I do this you have to help me with another offer Im wanting.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 31/8/05 4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home