.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 16

Top Ten

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you all my top 10 favorite t-shirts that I do not own:



10 Just like Val's wallet...classic.


9 Dragons are soo cool!


8 Just made me smile enough to like it. I mean seriously though...it's a good point!


7 Cheesy but educational and a good laugh for at least 15 minuets.


6 You've all heard me talk about this one I'm sure. It just can't be said enough!


5 For Neil. Too bad it doesn't have handlebars.


4 Indeed, he always was a little too curious. (the bottle reads "ether")


3 John Jenkins has this shirt...maybe that's the only reason I think it's funny.


2 I know it's naughty but I just couldn't resist...please forgive me.


1 This is another one from Busted Tees, the same place I got my "Secede" shirt, and I just love almost all their shirts. This one is especially great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home