.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 27

I Lack Emotion

I don't know what's wring with me but today I was trying to keep a strait face so I was trying to think of something sad. The only think I could think of is Rage Against the Machine breaking up. What the heck!? They broke up like 7 years ago and although they were an awesome band that should not be the only "sad" thing that I can think of. I mean what about like drowning kittens (well that's not really sad...it's actually kinda funny) or puppies getting run over by lawnmowers?

Am I really that shallow? Man I hope not...I guess I just need to work on being sad. Maybe I'll become Emo or Goth so I can be cool and depressed all the time.

Other than that I feel like I've been completely brain dead for the last week. Nothing going on up there...hence the post last week. Oh well...I guess it happens to everyone...like these Lego stoners

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home