.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, October 9

Michael Curtis Chapsmith


Here's what happened during my 16 hour work shift today during Cedarville's homecoming and Steven Curtis Chapman concert:

-Steven Curtis Chapman wanted my half-eaten pizza

-Both my arms and 3 of my fingers fell off from the combo of heavy lifting the last couple days and racquetball

-The sound man told me his ghost stories. They were try and pretty freaky.

-Things get heavier the more you lift them.

-SCC does not sing the "Friends Forever" song.

-This was only the second concert in my life that I've fallen asleep at (Acquire the Fire is the other)

-I got $2 in tips

-You cannot fill a 25lb CO2 tank on a saturday...especially at a paintball place...jerks...it was for the Lord

-I ate Amanda's sol...seriously.

-The Power Team is awesome.

-Volunteers are amazingly hard working people for some strange reason.

-SCC drinks calcium water...which means he has weak bones.

-Calcium water is nasty.

-I need sleep NOW!

1 Comments:

  • I like the title.... it's quite non noticable and quite easy to over look, but satisfying when you fo notice it.

    Calcium water...m'mmm good

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 10/10/05 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home