.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 13

Yeah....one of those...

I am the laziest man in the world because I woke up late for my 12:30 class...Michael Jackson once wrote and made a movie about himself..."wind can't catch anything, it doesn't have hands" (oh yeah Phil....tell that to this guy!)...I normally wouldn't tolerate Celtic music but these guys are awesome...Hillary's soccer game was good but I'm pretty sure that one guy she was guarding was at least 25...what the heck Jennifer, what the heck!?...famous people I've "met" in the last week: Steven Curtis Chapman asked for my pizza and has weak bones, I touched Senator Mike Dewine's butt while pinning him with his microphone, and I sat next to/talked to/touched the coat of Kirk Cameron...I love cotton candy and funnel cakes...

2 Comments:

  • Cotton Candy blows, and funnel cakes are only good whe they have sugar on them, like doughnuts, the only good kind are the plain cake ones.

    And did I ever mention how much blogs with a ton of links annoy me?

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 16/10/05 11:21 PM  

  • Shaloin Soccer is a good movie. It's by the same guy that made Kung Fu Hustle...it's a pretty good movie...

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 18/10/05 11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home