.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, October 31

War of the Worlds

Many of you may know that I have been working on a War of the Worlds project for my Acvanced Audio Production Class. Well that day is today. It will be live, but unfortunately nobody can listen to it unless they are on campus. So unless you want to drive all the way out here tonight at 9 you'll have to wait untill I can get a copy to put on the internet.

Untill then though, you can all listen to the original 1938 broadcast by simply clicking here.

**Update...the link above isn't working right now because Cedarville is blocking me from publishing an audio file (probably out of fear that I am distributing illegal music or something)...I'll try to get it back up soon...

** Update again...the link above works now. Apparently the Cedarville server didn't recognise the .m4a file type and just blocked it or something. Anyway, you can listen to it now...so do it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home