.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 15

Speed of Life


Street
Originally uploaded by jubeiz.
Wow, life is soo incredibly busy lately. I haven't even been able to keep up! When I saw this image, I instantly thought of all the things I had to do today, and this week. The cars in the picture are the things I have to do, and the road...well, that's me. As you can see many of the things are escaping me in the bottom left corner because I just don't have time. In the bottom right, there are several things on hold...just waiting, begging for my attention (mostly school stuff). As you can also see, there is a whole flock of stuff heading down the street right for me....BRING IT ON!!!!

2 Comments:

  • i like how you compared the picture to your life.

    it makes the pic more interesting. haha.

    By Blogger Kim, at 16/11/05 9:23 AM  

  • I was thinking maybe the bottom of the ocean, almost nobody or nothing there to bug you... besides maybe a wayward giant Squid.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 16/11/05 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home