.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 9

...and on that note

I didn't think my last post would be so controversial...in fact I wasn't really expecting any disagreement at all I have to admit. My point was that Aaron has an awesome opportunity to move on and grow in a different place, and to congratulate him. But it is always cool to hear different opinions so I did enjoy all the comments.

In other, less important news, I thought everyone should see this. It has been around for a while, but it has been talked about a lot lately and you just have to hear it. It is Dolby's Headphone Techonology which gives you the feel of 5.1 surround sound (5 speakers and a woofer) with the everyday, $2 Odd Lots headphones through the typical left/right speakers. If you want to hear it just click on the link above and then click to "Experience this...". I have heard better examples but that's all I could find for now. It's pretty good stuff.

Which reminds me, I got new headphones for my iPod (because the standard ones suck bad). They are Sony MDREX71SL/WK FONTOPIA refurbished ear buds and they rock! Plus, I'm a wizard and I age slowly...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home