.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, December 30

Things You Should Never Know About Me

In other news, Josh visited us this week. It was awesome!

But back to the point of this post:

I want to get pulled over by Deputy Shaq and take him to court over my ticket causing him to miss basketball games.

Although I have been lacking in my blog posts lately, I have been spending my free time playing GTA: San Andres (the dirtiest game ever made) and drinking gallons of egg nog.

I honestly believe that there is nothing as fun as making fun of Chuck Norris.

I enjoy confontations for some sick strange reason.

I don't like reading, but when I am reading I usually enjoy it. (Shhh...don't tell anyone)

I think Dungeons and Dragons is stupid. Not because of the silly nerds that play it or the stange obsession many have with it that lead to hours of wasted life. D&D is stupid because you have to use your imagination.

When I pee, after I have held it a little too long, I sing that TFK song that goes, " When I let loose, I come out blazin'..." Don't ask me why...it just pops into my head.

I once saw Heraldo Rivera on Fox News...and then I stabbed a guy

1 Comments:

  • Larry and I already discussed this Dungeons and Dragons thing with you. It's more shameful to have that lack of imagination then to indulge in it!


    Dont knock it until you've played it.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 30/12/05 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home