.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 15

Young Men Will Dream Dreams

Well, this probably isn't the kind of dream the Bible was talking about but it was a stange one. We were all talking about Shaun of the Dead (good movie) last night.

So I was just coming back from a class, my last class of the day looking for some time to relax. But when I am almost there, what do I see? Slow-walking people all around my dorm, about 10-20 of them. I don't know what they are doing but they look suspicious and lost so I hurry into the unit next to mine.

When I get in there I ask them what was going on they tell me that some other country dropped a biohazardous bomb on Cedarville. So there we are, just about 3 guys and one girl stuck inside the with zombies roaming around outside. There's only one problem, I left my laptop in the other unit!

I must rescue it, there's no choice so the one girl and I head off to go retrieve it. After we sneak over (through the now heavily damaged building for some reason) without detection we decide that we need to wait there untill some of them wander away. Well this didn't work because we actually somehow attracted them to our location and for some reason started talking to them. They were actually quite nice and weren't too aggressive.

I think I then eventually found my laptop in the rubble and it still worked fine and we made it back to the other unit (which for some reason was not damaged at all even though it's the same buliding) where we hid until the zombies were extinguished.

So yeah, it ended up pretty well...plus my laptop still worked!

2 Comments:

  • Man, I would never risk my life for my laptop(s)... but running with a girl beside you into the face of danger can sum up any guys dreams.

    By Blogger PapaBob, at 15/12/05 3:14 PM  

  • Interesting. Sounds like you had some bad pizza to go with that as well...

    By Blogger Larry, at 20/12/05 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home