.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, December 13

Blogger is Dead

Let me tell you why...Bobby told me that nobody has been posting lately...I guess I've been pretty busy.

Anyway, life's been cool lately except for the usual issues. It was awesome hearing Jennifer's testimony at church! Everything she was talking about is exactly what I worry about when I know God wants to use me for something. I really wonder how he can work through me...someone who isn't as faithful as I should be. I don't do the things I know I should so why wouldn't he just use someone more qualified? But thanks Jennifer, that was a cool testimony. (Plus she really knows how to oreder food!)

School's been crazy lately but I honestly do love exams week. It's so relaxed and I have like one exam a day and the rest of the time is just time off. Dustin is coming back tonight so I'll definately be all over that and then I probably won't sleep tonight (since I just got up today).

Looking forward to Christmas break. I always use it to catch up with old High School friends and I already have plans with a few. I'll be outta here sometime on thursday...at that time I will venture to come up with the greatest White Elephant gift this year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home