.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, December 4

A Couple Things Everyone Should Know

I have noticed that most people have no idea what a santaman is. I didn't think it was all that confusing personally but I suppose I could help you all find the answer. Basically it is just as the picture suggests but absolutely nothing like the typical Santa...big difference as you can see! Go here for more informations.

Another thing you should know is that Josh Hartnett is not only an actor who gets about one movie a year and has a unibrow, but is also sometime credited as "Josh Hot-Nett". I laughed for a pretty good period of time when Aaron first read that.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I'm the coolest person ever...which is probably a bad thing (right Kayla *wink*)...

1 Comments:

  • I would have to say you are the most uncool person i have ever met...
    Yes my life goal is complete of freaking you out!

    By Blogger Kay-luh, at 4/12/05 2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home