.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, December 24

Christmas Time is Here

Yippie, hooray! Christmas is almost here! For me Christmas is cool, not a big deal but always fun. I don't always spend a lot of time with my family or get to sit around and do nothing (both things I really do enjoy) and that's what these holiday times are good for.

Oh yeah, that other thing Christmas is about too...uhhh...oh yeah, Christ or something. But seriously, it is so cool to sit back and think about Him. Think about the kind of man He was. The way he talked, the way he stood up boldly in the face of opposition, the way he showed such an amazing love to everyone, especially the rejects. Nothing amazes me more how He treated those that nobody else even wanted to look at. How they must have felt when he came to them, and how everyone else must have been amazed to see this.

I can't even explain how cool that is to me. I can't even tell you how awesome it is to know I can have that same love...and you can have it too (inside joke there for leslie)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home