.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 16

40th Post

I have reached new heights! Post #40 is here. What is special about this post you may ask? Well...the number, duh! That's really all that is special. But I think it's pretty cool myself. I mean look at all we've been through together in this blog:

My very first post in which i detailed my new experiences in college including hot chicks being all over me and an endless amount of pointless meetings. Good times.

My birthday two months ago which was a delight. I later had a suprise b-day party at church (I really didn't see it coming!). Shortly after that, I opened my very first Flikr account.

One of my favorite posts was when i slammed Xanga so hard! It was truly a delight making fun of all those poor confused people and their impossible to read pages. Ahhh, the glory it brought me.

My favorite blog so far was of course my first "Visual Blog" fusing text with pictures FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!...probably, I've never seen done before. Anyway, as i promised, the next one is still coming soon, still don't have my camera back so it probably won't be till after the retreat but I assure you, it WILL be worth the wait...

Well it was nice to look back on all those good memories, good times, and good stuff. So, untill next time, don't let "The Man" keep you down...

4 Comments:

  • Congratulations. I'm so proud of you! My widdle Nathan is gwowing up so fast! Yes he is! :insert tear here:

    By Blogger Kim, at 16/11/04 8:14 PM  

  • Wow. 40 whole posts. This makes the 463rd post that I'm writing right now look as though I'm slightly addicted...R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/11/04 10:19 PM  

  • nathan pruzaniec smells like a big woman. and he looks like one as well. muwhahahahaha!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/11/04 1:10 AM  

  • Everything Nathan has ever told you is a lie. The hot chicks are avoiding him, and he spends all his time playing video games and crying because none of the girls will talk about him. And, Nathan really has a Xanga secretly! I've seen him working on it at the library. He's leading a double-life, just face it. And, Nathan doesn't really do the whole visual blog thing, he just gets his really cool roommate (whom the chicks really are all over, by the way- he has to beat them off with a 12' pole, which he uses as a sword because he's really a ninja) to do it. That is all.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 22/11/04 10:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home