.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 9

Haloooooo! (2)

Wow, i played Halo 2 last night till about 5AM and it was a delight! The game is awesome and it runs so darn smooth...it's so pretty *tear*. But for those of you who are not into that sort of thing, I just want to tell you that you are missing out guys. I highly reccomend this game to...well pretty much everybody...unless you don't enjoy fun.

The photo blog will be postponed untill further notice because my crap faced brother has my digital camera till whenever. But that's fine, you will all just have to wait. I am very sleepy now so I am gonna pass out right about here. Untill next time, Elmo says to get up off his back...or something.

2 Comments:

  • So how did you get away from the C-Ville Maximum Security Prison to be able to play till 5am? I think you must have bribed the guard.

    By Blogger Joel, at 9/11/04 3:24 PM  

  • Halo never entertained me any. I played it once...or maybe twice at youth group, and I never could understand how to play it. I just pressed all the buttons. Fusion Frenzy is a better game for me. Much easier, and more entertaining.

    By Blogger Kim, at 9/11/04 3:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home