.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 4

Darwin On Trial

I am reading a really cool book called Darwin on Trial by Phillip E. Johnson and this guy is amazing! I have never realized how many holes the evolution theory had in it. I knew it had holes in it but i never knew that it pretty much has no base whatsoever. Everything they base evolution on can be easily refuted and disproved time and time again.

I highly reccomend this book to anyone who believes in Creationism and wants to understand more why evolution makes no sense. I also reccomend it to anybody who believes in evolution, it will set you straight on what you think scientists "know". This book talks a lot about how everytime there is a hole in an evolutionary theory, scientists just patch it up with another one. Once a hole is found in the patch they start using circular logic to weasel their way off that topic and accuse people of attacking an obvious scientific "truth".

After reading just the first two chapters it is unbelievable that they teach this and only this in our public schools as "fact" with no opposing views. Personally, I am 100% convinced that humans alone are so extremely complex that no random process of natural selection and mutations could ever bring us into existance. Only one, all powerful creator could do such a thing. If you want to debate me on it, bring it on! I am now well prepared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home