.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 27

Fandango's and Potatoes

...internet is still down half the time...good weekend full of fun and hard work...the World Series still sucks but at least i get my football today...hot diggity dog ziggity
Boom
...gnomes are sexy...models are awesome!...i hate stereotypes...Apple and Bono?...pencil lead tastes good...this may be vulgar, but it's REALLY funny!...some people have little talent in the art department...some people have a future!...pictures of big foot aren't out of focus, bigfoot is just fuzzy...I have decided that the Pope is old, and he has a headache...my elmo is creepy, he moves at night.........figure out what codec you need for that illegal video...this is why you don't do drugs...that is all...

3 Comments:

  • That's the most random your posts have ever been. You have way too much time on your hand.

    And were you Mr.Anonymous that commented on my site? Just wondering.

    By Blogger Kim, at 27/10/04 10:46 PM  

  • Nice randomness. I like the picture of the model. Can you hook me up? R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/10/04 9:39 AM  

  • No Kim...anyway, if i was Mr. Anonymous why would i tell you, I'd no longer be anonymous...

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 28/10/04 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home