.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 21

I'm Just A Busy Bee

Wow, I have been really slacking on this thing! Probably because things are going smoothly but busily here. My new job has been keeping me busy and I am enjoying it so far. Learning a lot of audio set up and heavy lifting. But anyway, it is fun so far and I need the money so I can't complain!

I'm sure many of you know about the flu vaccine shortage this country is having. Of course Kerry found a way to blame this on the president but i really don't see it as such a big deal. The only people who should be getting flu shots are people a high risk...like pregnant people for some reason. I have never got one and I haven't really got the flu a whole lot, probably not more than most people. All I know is that the best way to fight the flu is to be a "germ stopper". You can help be a germ stopper by printing out all these cool posters and giving them to friends and family!

3 Comments:

  • And no doubt C-ville will now have a sudden rash of litering of CDC propoganda.

    By Blogger Joel, at 21/10/04 7:29 PM  

  • Yeah alot of people around here get the flu shot as it is free and the flu seems to make it's rounds several times each year in my area. My mother made me get one a couple years back and that winter i got the flu 4 times and was sicker than i ever was before... so i'm not real worried about a shortage...

    By Blogger Jekisca, at 22/10/04 8:42 PM  

  • Dude...Nathan...that was a really long time ago!! And woah. You're just a busy bee, aren't ya? Haha. Good times.

    By Blogger Kim, at 23/10/04 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home