.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 28

Back on Patrol

Yesterday was a good day for Cedarville as the president rolled by in his ginormous mortorcade at about 3:00. They let out many of the classes here and many citizens even got out of work for a good 45 minuets. We all started gathering around 2:30 to see this great man, hoping he would stop and speak to our little town. He was really supposed to stop!

In great disappointment I watched the cop cars and charter busses roll by, barely slowing down. He just blew us of although waving from his bus. So after waiting for half and hour to see this event they just went flying by. Kerry would have stopped! Anyway, you can see the pictures here, all 5,000 people who actually believed he might stop here. It was quite a let down...I might just vote for Kerry now. I mean come on, the guy has THREE Purple Hearts!

1 Comments:

  • I got to see President Bush about a year ago in South Bend...it was very cool. I have fun pictures of the president and his limo. My boss at the time even got to shake his hand! R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 30/9/04 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home