.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, September 13

Happy Birthday Nathan!

I had a really nice weekend going home for my birthday. I got to spend a lot of time with people from the youth group and church. Although I got really sore from being so active this week, playing raquet ball, football, volleyball, basketball, lifting, and doing squats I really enjoyed it!

I am planning on going to watch the Monday Night Football game here in a few hours so I have to get all my homework done. I did really well on my fantasy football pics this week cause I am just that awesome!

In closing, I wish there were more people in this world that understood that there is no problem with drinking chocolate milk with pizza. I see no error in my ways! Some people are just too picky. At least they had chocolate puddin' though, that really brought the whole meal together. I encourage everyone to fight the freshmen 15 by eating healthy and excersizing! Good day.

I think this is one of the funniest and most honest ads i've seens in a while! CLICK HERE!

4 Comments:

  • I gained 10 pounds my freshman year, and was told that it enhanced my figure, so the freshman 15 isn't ALL bad...It was mostly annoying because I had to buy lots of new pants because I gained a size...R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 13/9/04 7:54 PM  

  • Thanks for the prayers, buddy. It's much appreciated.

    By Blogger Kim, at 14/9/04 7:04 AM  

  • Electronic boogaloo! Just a fancy word for DVD's!

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 15/9/04 7:21 PM  

  • or an antenna for my TV Card http://www.hauppauge.com/pages/products/data_pvrusb2.html

    By Blogger prozaciswack, at 15/9/04 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home