.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, August 29

What Better Place Than Here, What Better Time Than Now

>Continuing from the last post...I just have a few more things to say (as I usually do).

I would like to say that I live exactly how God wants me and that I am where he want me to be (in my walk with him) but I know I am far from it. God is currently revealing a lot to me about this topic and living where I am now doesn't make it easy. I feel like I am being closed in against my will here at Cedarville. It's almost like everyone here is so legalistic as Joel commented.

I feel like we are being "protected" from the world and at the same time not letting God's love flow out into the world. As my roomate said, when he was at home, he was on the front lines of the battle but here it seems like there is no battle. He is one of those people who grows from those trials and stuggles which is, I think, the way all Christians should be! I guess the question is where should we draw the line between protecting our hearts and fighing the good fight. I say rather than hiding from the battle why don't we run into it trusting that God has already gone before us! I have been part of the battle and let me tell you, it's not easy but it's so worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home