.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 24

As I Venture Out On My Own

I am now venturing out into two new worlds at once: the world of blogging, and the world of college! So far, I have found the world of blogging much more interesting and fun for various reasons.

First, in college they heard you around from meeting to pointless meeting hearing the same things over and over again (study a lot, college is harder than high school, treat it like a full time job, and my favorite don't play your music too loud!) and I'm telling you they could have replaced many hours of useless information and repetition with one truly informative hour-long session. Whereas in blogging, I'm the boss and I get to tell you what you need to hear and keep millions (cause I'm sure millions of people will read this) of people on their toes about what I will say next. (ADVANTAGE: BLOGGING)

Second, the dorm smells like wet paint and old crusty socks (partly my fault but mostly left over from years past. Blogging, I create the environment and if I want I can change the colors from white to an awesome periwinkle or Sponge Bob Yellow. I am like god up in this piece, I could create little blogs and just destroy them with my mighty iron fist! (ADVANTAGE: BLOGGING)

Lastly, college is filled with millions of hot babes that are all very interested in "super cool" engineering students. I mean, what lady doesn't want a skimply little man sporting the latest poket protector from American Eagle. But in my blog I am a sexy man, possibly the coolest guy around and all the hot babes online really do want me (hey, don't be jealous just becasue I've been chatting online with hot babes all day) becasue I can be as awesome as I want to! (ADVANTAGE: BLOGGING)

Well that was a blow-out! But seriously I am enjoying college and the hot babes really do kinda like me here. So please come back and observe my progress through college. Read tomorrow on how to sign up for sand volleyball!

2 Comments:

  • Nathan...you are such a p-i-m-p. I mean...what hot girl WOULDN'T dig you? I'm sure there's some really not so attractive ones out there that have the hots for you too. So watch out mister! Oh..and watch out for the gay guys. I'm sure they would try to get you too. ;)

    Haha. Wow. Youth group is so much quieter without you, sir. I mean...yeah, they have me, but when both of us are together...it's about as loud as Michael W. Smith concert. That's pretty dag on loud!!

    By Blogger Kim, at 24/8/04 6:16 PM  

  • "All the hot babes"...trust me, at Cedarville the upper class gals are expected to be mother figures to the incoming freshmeat, er...uh...freshmen!

    Just remember you are in a sea of Baptists now...welcome to the world of John Calvin (no free will for you buddy!) If a hot girl digs you, it's only because it was predistined by God and not of your own good looks or personality!

    Keep it real...if you got questions, let me know.

    By Blogger Joel, at 25/8/04 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home