.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, August 31

Are you guys having a killer time?

I'm sure you have all had that one kid in class that gets on you nerves. Well I have met the biggest one of those ever. Probably more annoying than Joel's "perma-cougher"! Anyway, I'm pretty sure this kid desires to lick the Calc professors feet if he had the chance.

He is that guy who always tries to turn his homework in early. The teacher made it very clear that HW is to be turned in on Friday, but captain spiffy pants wanted to make sure EVERYBODY knew he had it done early! On top of that, when the teacher gave us a practice problem, before anybody even started working on it he shouted out the answer, thanks a lot JERK! But finally, today came the funniest thing i have seen in a while.

The teacher is handing back homework and when he goes to get his he gave the paper a long blank stare. He couldn't believe his eyes, the teacher dared to give him a 19/20 on his HW. The very homework he tried to turn in early! How dare he! This is all true, I could see the grade on his sheet and his face. It made me laugh so hard that he would be that upset about one point. So I guess I could say, "The day is mine!"

2 Comments:

  • Oh...the Annoying Kid! The stories I could tell. Everything from the over-achiever to the annoying voice, to the pretty girl that you secretly admire, then she opens her mouth and the "air" flows out of her brain...

    Then there are the "Curve Killers". That 2% of the class that scores a 99% on every test (mainly cause the teacher is too stubborn to an award a 100%), while everyone else scores a 46% or lower. Yeah, those were the days...one friend of mine was just that...and almost had her car keyed, tires deflated and a whole host of other bad things, just for killing a much needed curve! (I was considering joining in :)

    By Blogger Joel, at 31/8/04 12:42 PM  

  • There's this 'genious' in my grade. Seriously, I think he has aced EVERY class...including Mr.Lime's C.P. Science last year. He's the one who always gets things done before everyone else...and yet...he still gets the highest grades. *sigh* I don't see how people can be so smart sometimes.

    By Blogger Kim, at 31/8/04 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home