.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, September 17

Longest Day of My Life!

Today was so busy, I am about to pass out! You have no idea all the crap I had to do today and how crappy it was. Lemme break it down...

First, I wake up and go to chapel...which was student chapel so not as boring as usual. I had to leave early from that so i could actually get a bite to eat today. I had a can of Chef Boyardee Ravioli! It was soo good but half way through eating it, I realizd that i am abouts to be late to my class. So I scarf the rest of it down and run off to the class. Turned in my paper that I worked on late last night while helping Emily with her HTML skills and she with my paper writing skills (thanks for the help again!)

After turning in the paper and nearly passing out in my next two classes, I decide to skip my last one so I can actually make it to my job interview on time. Job interview, this guy was incredibly boring! He stared off into space rambling about how he started there as a student and is now going to have another major...blah blah blah! But I think I did good and probably got the job. Then off to football practice (that's right, nathan's playin football!). Had fun there and finally made it to the last event of the day. Going to the Fairfield mall with our "sister dorm". It wasn't bad except these guys who were with us went shopping too long and we had to wait for them (nancy boys!). Finally we went to Youngs and played Catch Phrase. Which brings me to where I am now...in my dorm alone. Roomate gone to somewhere and now i am here alone...very very alone. Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home