.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 5

What the Crap! - A Visual Blog

Finally, I have put together a wonderful story about my life and why it is strange and different! These are things that puzzle me or that I find strange/hilarious. Enjoi.

CU 003
Some idiot was fishing off this thing the other day. What the Crap! How hillbilly can you get...the things got a fountain, it's not for fishing dude!

CU 016
Cedarville is undoubtedly filled with some of the nations best engineering students of today. These are people that will build robots to save the world and crap some day, so what do the have them do? Build friggin cardbord boats...WTC!? I mean c'mon...isn't there something better these students could be doing???

CU 001
Since I am an incredibly lazy person, I have carefully planned my schedule so I can sleep till 9:30 ever day! For some reason, they decided to build a gigantic house right next to my room...the best part, they start banging and hemmering away exactly and hour before I need to be up every morning. WTC dude, I gotta get my beauty sleep in!

CU 002
College math is already the most ridiculous thing ever, no calculators, butt loads of busy work, and tests like every week. To add to my dismay, as we are working on #153 of 500 for the day when all the sudden the prof. realizes the problem is unsolveable without a calculator. What does she do then...give up right...no! She simply slides a "2" in the denominator...WTC....you can't do that! I took precalc in HS and we never learned that!!!! Ugh!

CU 025
Finally my room. WTC, I got the smallest room on campus. I turned in my room request right away...how does this happen to me? I have not seen many rooms that aren't at least twice the size of mine!!! Well...better luck next year.


Well that concludes my visual blog...I hope you enjoyed it...I will try to do at least one of these a month, but that's probably just an empty promise. You can see the full rez pics here. Have a nice day

2 Comments:

  • Nice. I've always wanted to tour Cedarville! Sounds and looks like a pretty interesting place...with a lot of interesting people. And yeah, are you just allowed to take random pictures during class? Haha.

    By Blogger Kim, at 7/10/04 7:09 AM  

  • We couldn't use a calculator in college math either. I used to spend forever working on problems for that class. The professor was also in computer science, and he refused to use a Windows operating system, so he taught us programming (C and Perl) in Linux. It was kind of cool and kind of useless. His classes were so hard, though, that I used to visit his office at least once a week for help! R

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/10/04 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home