.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, October 14

A Welcome Vacation

Fall break, I don't know why they have it but you will certainly hear no complaints from me! Starting yesterday I have no school untill monday...nice! During this time off I plan to accomplish many things with my days such as:

-Catch up on sleep, not that I don't get enough at school I have simply determined that sleep is good and you can never have too much of it. Some people call this laziness, I call it preparation for the next all night study session (or Halo session).

-Have fun, gotta catch up on my free time allowance for this year. Being at college with NO CAR can drag down your chances to blow all you time on stupid stuff. I am good at this and I am glad to be able to do more of it during this week.

-Work hard, I have lots of things I need to get done. First, I have a season to start on in ESPN 2004 (which is awesome). Second, I need to reeducate myself on the latest stuff on the History Channel. I have had no TV for about 3 months! Finally, I need a haircut! Those of you that know me can clearly see that I have been neglecting this for a few weeks now.

So those are my plans, I really do plan to accomplish something eventually...just nothing hard!

1 Comments:

  • Not cool man, that's allot of time off, DANG! Can't wait for thanksgiving break...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 18/10/04 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home