.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 26

Lay Off My Shirt Man!

I got this really cool "army" shirt from the Ogdens and i wore it to class today. In the cafeteria today some guy randomly decided it was his day to be big stuff and take charge. I am innocently pouring myself a bowl of Captain Crunch when all the sudden Mr. Big Stuff comes up to me. He mumbled something and i said, "What?" and he repaeted, "You have to take off those patches." What the crap dude! These are my patches fair and square! Not to mention there is only one patch on this shirt anyway, so the other one he is referring to I am unsure of. The one I do know of is an awesome patch and there aint no way I'm taking it off. So despite the "law" that you must remove the patches I simply say, "OK, I'll do that." to avoid further confict with this guy on a power trip or something.

So, my conclusion is that that guy is probably gonna report me or something to the government and I will probably go to jail for war crimes. What kind of a world do we live in where people can walk around with patches on? Anyway, untill they send me away I'll just tell people that I killed a Jedi for this shirt and Yoda said I could keep the patch!

2 Comments:

  • Dude..that kid seriously needs to lay off that shirt. I mean my goodness! You need that patch so you don't forget your social security number! ;)

    By Blogger Kim, at 26/10/04 3:52 PM  

  • I agree; those patches do need to come off. I am fully aware of the laws and regulations of the Uniformed Code of Military Justice, or UCMJ for short, you my son, are in severe violation of article 153. So do what that guy says or I will do it for him.

    By Blogger James McCauley, at 29/10/04 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home