.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, April 15

Yes, I love technology...but not as much as you, you see...

But I still love technology so lets take a look at the sweetest new technology in the world! Here's some good stuff as seen in Popular Science:

Fuel Cell technology:
The same technology that they are currently putting in cars may soon power you mobile devices. But before they start putting these actually inside your mobile devices you can at least recharge you current devices with a Power Pack by Medis Technology. I personally can't wait.

Blue Tooth Tapes:
I personally think this thing is very cool. Although I really can't think of how I'd use it personally, I think it has lots of potential to be cool.

Brain Implants:
A man named Andrew Schwartz has now implanted electrodes into a monkeys brain allowing it to operate a robotic arm with only mind powers. This will obviously change a lot of things once they get it working on people. Maybe we will soon have robots living among us and we won't even be able to tell.

So those are some of the coolest inventions lately. You can call me a nerd but this is why I love my magazine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home