.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, April 9

Leavin' On A Jet Plane

I got my tickets for Guatemala yesterday! I am leaving Monday, May 2nd and coming back Friday, July 1st. I am pretty pumped up and ready to go...I just know I am gonna be so tired after this summer is over because right after I get back I'll go strait to our camp then I'll stay for the next one too. I also hope to be able to help out with the missions trip training for Global Impact if they'll let me.

So I'll have a pretty packed summer and I really can't wait. Me and Bobby gonna be chillin' in the jungle petting mountain lions and snakes and stuff. I'm thinking about taking my paintball gun to tag some jungle cats too...set up a parameter and keep that place safe, ya know what I mean?

2 Comments:

  • Yeah. That is pretty sad that you won't be there when we are. This will be my first trip without you there. :( I'm gonna miss you, buddy!

    By Blogger Kim, at 10/4/05 4:10 PM  

  • Hey man, have fun and take care of yourself. It seems like a lot of people I know are taking trips throughout the world and I think that's awesome. Let me know what happens.

    By Blogger James McCauley, at 12/4/05 6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home