.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, March 18

Worst Day of My Life!

So today is pretty much a lost cause. Nothings going right and it's buggin' the heck out of me. Last night not only could I not sleep but I also learned that my car will not start at all anymore. This infuriates me beyond all reason. Then, I wake up and my throat is sore and I feel generally like crap. This agony is added onto by the sound system for class chapel not working at all today. It sounded like crap and it took forever just to get the monitors working. At this point in the day I remeber that I pretty much forgot to do all my homework today...especially the 2 very important assignments for Bible class. I learn that my Blockbuster Online movies won't get here till monday now. I have decided to skip my Comp class because I don't feel like doing the homework or going to class at all. And finally, I will have to work tonight for 6-8 hours, while feeling like crap, therefore missing the 30 hour famine. CRAP!!!!

Sorry to put that on you all...just needed to get it all out. I almost feel better now...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home