.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, February 24

Having sex standing up leads to dancing...

I got the following e-mail from the beloved Cedarville:

Students,

It is hard to believe that Spring Break is just about a week away! I am sure you are excited to have a break from your studies. Let me take this opportunity to remind you of some important information found in the Student Handbook.

Over all breaks, students are expected to maintain high standards of moral purity and a godly lifestyle.

1. Students in co-ed groups must have separate accommodations (separate bedrooms, campsites etc.) regardless of the number in the group. We also ask students to notify their parents of their travel and lodging plans over breaks.

2. The University reserves the right to impose discipline for the activities listed in the dismissal category even if they occur over breaks.

3. Students leaving campus for at least an overnight are asked to "sign out" as normal.

4. Students that stay on campus during Spring Break are responsible to abide by normal residence hall regulations. However, during Spring Break, All-In is extended to 1 a.m. on Sunday thru Thursday, and 2 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.

Enjoy your break! Dean Gibbs


Wow, and they claim they don't treat us like children. Anyway, tomorrow night I have to miss Valerie's party sadly becasue I will be working at the Little Kid's Festival Extraviganza Thingy and I will be up till 6, maybe 7 am. During that time I will post random thoughts throughout the night...you can follow my progress through the night if you wish, or you can just see it all in the morning...thank you America...

2 Comments:

  • And I was hoping to see the latest edition of "Nathan gone wild"...gosh!

    Though I must say, your post title was deceptive...I saw no conclusive proof from C-ville's letter that having sex standing up leads to dancing, though I'm guessing that dancing standing up could lead to sex...

    By Blogger Joel, at 24/2/05 11:32 PM  

  • Make sure you keep your pants on. ;)

    By Blogger Kim, at 25/2/05 7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home