.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 1

ME

I'm really not very big on doing these surveys (especially when I get them in my e-mail) but this one seems fun...so here we go...

(ALL IN NO PARTICUALR ORDER)
//15 Random Favorite Things
1. Cookies from Amber's mom
2. taking pictures
3. listening to music
4. sleeping
5. my church
6. my friends from church
7. playing competetive sports
8. working on photoshop
9. listening to people
10. reding my Poular Science magazine
11. Halo parties
12. making new friends
13. watching movies
14. sleeping during the day
15. working with sound equiptment

//14 Favorite Foods
1. home made enchiladas
2. lasagna
3. doritos
4. pizza
5. mac and cheese
6. General Tso Chicken
7. pringles
8. m&m's
9. The Stinger (here at the Hive)
10. good 'ol hamberger
11. mashed potatoes (with gravy)
12. chicken marinated in itlaian dressing
13. cookie dough ice-cream
14. steak

//13 Favorite TV Shows
1. Late Night with Conan O'Brian
2. The Daily Show with John Stewart
3. Family Guy
4. Futurama
5. Myth Busters
6. Random Shows on the History Channel
7. Sports Center
8. Simpsons
9. Monday Night Football
10. Just Shoot Me
11. Music Videos on Fuse
12. Chepelle's Show
13. That 70's Show

//12 Favorite Bands
1. JET
2. The Killers
3. Incubus
4. Project 86
5. Chevelle
6. Blindside
7. Skillet
8. Red Hot Chili Peppers
9. Death Cab for Cutie
10. Howard Shore
11. Liquified Youth Group (Make Me New)
12. David Crowder

//11 Important Memories
1. All the Guatemala trips
2. Road trip to PA
3. Vacation to Universal Studios
4. Junior Prom
5. Senior Prom
6. bon-fire parties
7. the first couple prayer meetings
8. Hell Fighters!
9. Every Impact Summer Camp
10. Graduation Party
11. going to Chicago to visit Grandma

//10 Close Friends
1. Rob
2. Emily
3. Aaron
4. Brandon
5. Jacob
6. John
7. Ashley
8. Amber Janssen
9. Adrea
10. Valerie
Dang...so many of you are soo important to me!!! Sorry but 10 is a very small number!

//9 Things You're Looking Forward To
1. Graduating from college
2. getting hitched
3. 2 months in guatemala this summer?
4. God's plan for my life
5. the next time somebody needs to cry on my shoulder
6. warm weather
7. getting my guitar
8. learning to play my guitar
9. dinner

//8 Things You Wear Almost Every Day
1. shoes
2. boxers
3. deodorant
4. a dress shirt
5. socks
6. an under shirt
7. pants
8. lipstick

//7 Most Annoying Things
1. When someone gives you a deadline for something without what you need to complete it
2. when teachers give a bunch of homework for the weekend
3. when girls constantly complain about their cramps (i'm gonna die for that one)
4. Legalistic people
5. my friggin car
6. wind
7. gas prices


//6 Things You Touch Every Day
1. my butt
2. laptop
3. bookbag
4. Mt. Dew
5. student ID
6. Phil

//5 Movies You Will Never Get Tired Of
1. Office Space
2. Napoleon Dynamite
3. O' Brother Where Art Thou
4. Lord of the Rings...all of em
5. Kill Bill

//4 Favorite Childhood Toys
1. toy shotgun
2. bb gun
3. Jurassic Park Toys (with amazing "dino-damage")
4. Nintendo

//3 girls You have Kissed
1. My mom
2. Stephanie
3. i dunno...Rachel licked my ear once...it was gross

//2 Current Favorite Songs
1. Transatlantacism - Death Cab For Cutie
2. Breakdown in 3/4 - Project 86

//1 Person You Could Live the Rest of Your Life With
1. That's like the hardest question ever for someone my age! I will say that there's probably about 3-5 people that I could spend the rest of my life with...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home